IMS - Xero Integration
The IMS Xero Integration link software brings the accounting power of Xero and the job tracking, project management and invoicing power of IMS together to allow for an easy flow of information. Do all of your work in IMS and let the integration link move those client and suppliers updates as well as finalised purchase orders and invoices across to Xero so it can do what Xero does best. Accounting.
Synchronise Client and Supplier Updates
The IMS Xero Integration solution allows you to sync your client and supplier data from IMS to Xero. Whenever a change to the Client or Supplier information is made in IMS, that file is then marked to be updated for the next time you run the IMS Xero Integration Link.
Push Invoices and Purchase Orders
Eliminate one of the most frustrating and time consuming components of paper work, double entry of paper work. Once an Invoice or Purchase order has been completed in IMS the Integration Software will move that into Xero ready to receive payment against it or to remind you to pay the bill.
Use your accounting package for what it's built for... Accounting
We're not accountants, that's why there are no accounting functions in IMS. We'd rather leave that to the professionals. Xero is not a job tracking or project management software, IMS is. The IMS Xero Integration software lets each component do what it does best by integrating the two for ease of use. Xero receives all of your invoices and purchase orders so you can pay your bills and receive payment and IMS just keeps doing what it does best, keeping you clear of paper work, organising your mobile workforce and giving you more time.
Do all your work in one area.
With the IMS Xero Integration Link you don't have to worry about staff swapping in between different programs to get their work done. They simply do it all in IMS. Everything will be updated to your accounting package whenever the Integration Software is run. No double entry, no lost time pulling information together.
What is Xero ?
Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST/VAT/BAS, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as your accountants, to collaborate online, eliminating cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software
Benefits of Xero
You’ll always be on top of your cashflow. At a glance the Xero dashboard gives you:
- A summary of all your bank accounts’ details and balances
- Visibility of how much money you have coming in and going out
- Outstanding staff expense claims
- The ability to drill down to see transaction details
Like IMS Xero is web-based so you can work where you want, when you want.
- 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world – PC, Mac, iPhone, BlackBerry or other windows mobile device.
Xero requires no installation, manual backups, maintenance or additional software. All updates and new features are available to you when you next login. Help is always at hand with free, unlimited email support, a comprehensive online help centre and an expansive library of videos from getting started tours to tips and tricks.
Why We Partner With Xero
We believe in presenting our clients with solutions that are suitable, costeffective and integrate seamlessly with our own products. Xero is that solution. Xero is the award-winning online accounting system used by thousands of businesses in more than 50 countries. Designed to help you better manage your business, with a real-time view of your cashflow, Xero is the future of accounting. The intuitive design and functionality of Xero, makes accounting accessible for both experts (accountants) and non-experts (small business owners). Xero is constantly evolving and relies on direct feedback from business owners and accountants to deliver what they need in one simple online solution.